What is AJAX?
An end user can carry on the use of web application while the client program requests information access from the server in the background.
As the name implies AJAX works asynchronously. It granted web pages to be updated asynchronously by transferring information with a web server behind the backgrounds. This denotes that without reloading the whole page, we can update any part of a web page There is no need to reload whole page.
Now there is a question about Ajax that it is a front-development or back-end development?
AJAX framework: -
An Ajax framework is a multi browser support framework or technology that offers developers to create excellent internet applications with the use of Ajax.
AJAX components or Technologies: -
AJAX is mainly depends on Internet Standards. Main components of AJAX are as follows:
AJAX Features: -
The main attribute of AJAX is to create web-pages faster, AJAX permits to load only important section of web-page without reloading the whole website or web-page.
Advantages of AJAX: -
The first and main advantage of Ajax is its capacity to enhance or upgrade the performance and accessibility of web applications by providing easy user interfaces.
Disadvantages of Ajax: -
Difference between AJAX model and Normal Technique:
- The browser creates a javacript call to activate XMLHttpRequest
- In the background the browser sends an HTTP request to the server
- The server receives, retrieves and delivers data back to the browser
- Consequently the browser receives data from the server and immediately displays it on the frontend without reloading the whole page.
- HTTP is send from the browser to the server
- The server receives and then retrieves the information
- Next, the server sends the requested data back to the browser
- Finally, the browser gets the data and reloads the page to display the data
Difference between AJAX and JQuery:
- Complexity: a powerful tool
- Page reload: no
- Function: a combination of serval other technologies such as CSS, JS, HTML and DOM providing a lot of new functions
- Accessibility: ajax should be resolved in the proper procedural manner to receive data from the server
- Server overload: this occurs regulary due to the rise in the number of connections each time ajax calls happen.
- Complexity: a lightweight library primarily aims at the interaction of html elements
- Page reload: yes
- Function: unable to provide new functions by combining other technologies
- Accessibility: accessible through the frontend
- Server overload: rarely
The reason why students require AJAX Homework Help tutors’ assistance
Choosing an online homework help website is very important for improving academic performance. Our customer service people are always available throughonline chat service on our website abchomeworkhelp.com at any time even while we're working 24 hours, 7 days a week for instant homework online.
Contact us for homework writing services for all college and university subjects. 100% on-time delivery guaranteed. We will write your homework for A+ grades. So, send your AJAX homework doubt or sample project at [email protected] along with the homework deadlines to us and all homework get completed on time within agreed deadline.