What is web designing?
Web design deals with the design of websites that are visible on the internet.
The centralized focus of the web designing is the development of web pages and websites.
It commonly represents to the user experience features of website development in place of software development. A person who works on the presentation (display), arrangement(format), and, in some cases, content(topic) of a website, is called a web designer .
A website is a collection of web pages and a web page contains digital data or information. There are many types of websites available such as- Blogs, Educational Websites, Social Media Websites, Business/Corporate Websites, E-Commerce Websites, Portfolio Website, NGO /Non-Profit Websites, Entertainment Website.
Web designers make design, construct and program internet sites and web pages, many of which integrate text with animations, pictures, sounds, graphics and video clips. It’s web designer’s responsibility to build the design and format of a website or web pages. It means he is working on a brand new website or updating an old or already existing website. So we can say it is the activity of planning and building the components of your website. A website includes structure, layout, images, colors, fonts, graphics and many more .
Types of website design :
Uses of web designing :
We can promote our product with the help of an effective website. Web design support companies construct or maintain an understandable brand for their business. When a website represents a business's brand compatibility, it makes it easier to search and assists customers more clearly recognize the optical elements of a brand as a particular company and its products, brand or services.
Web design or web development types :
There are the 3 types of web design. Following are the three main types of web development or web design:
Characteristics of a Web Design:
Benefits of a Professional Web Design :
Disadvantages of Web Design :
Difference between web designing and web development: -
|Web Designing: -||Web Development: =|
- Website designing focuses on structure and UI
- Website designing revolves around the look and feel of the site.
- Website designing involves visual tools as adobe, Photoshop etc.
- Website development focuses on courses of action for using method of reasoning and counts.
- Website development revolves around mastering the coding languages such as PHP, Java, Python, Ruby on rail etc.
- Website development focuses on the helpfulness and interior activities of a site.
- Website development on the other hand involves tools based on programming languages like AngularJS, node JS etc.
- Look and feel
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Color scheme
- Graphics design structure
- Flow of information
- Focus on user experience
- Right brained: creativity, imagination, innovation and intuition
- Internal architecture
- JAVA, C++, .NET
- Focus on user interface
- Develops interfaces with codes of programming
- Left brained: technical logical and thinker
- Experience of coding and technical knowledge is of great importance
The reason why students require Web Designing Homework Help tutors’ assistance
Choosing an online homework help website is very important for improving academic performance. Our customer service people are always available throughonline chat service on our website abchomeworkhelp.com at any time even while we're working 24 hours, 7 days a week for instant homework online.
Contact us for homework writing services for all college and university subjects. 100% on-time delivery guaranteed. We will write your homework for A+ grades. So, send your Web Designing homework doubt or sample project at [email protected] along with the homework deadlines to us and all homework get completed on time within agreed deadline.