PUBH6004 Leadership And Effecting Change In Public
Environmental Occupational Health The George Washington University USA
Undertake a self-assessment using the Leadership self-assessment tool NHS Leadership-Framework Self Assessment Tool . Apply the tool to obtain your results. (The tool is not automatic — you need to apply it honestly)
Imagine yourself to be in the situation. Reflect on your leadership style, its strengths, and apply them to this scenario. How would you have responded to the situation based on the self-evaluation in part 2? Where do you see the gaps in your profile? Prepare an action plan.
Your graded assignment will be assessed against the following specific criteria:
• Demonstrated ability to analyse public health leadership scenario in the context, applying the Australian Health Leadership Framework to the scenario presented.
• Demonstrated ability to self-assess leadership style, summarise and critique.
• Demonstrated ability to contextualise, reflect on leadership style, assess gaps and prepare an action plan for improvement.
General assessment criteria:
• Provides a lucid introduction.
• Shows a sophisticated understanding of the key issues.
• Shows ability to interpret relevant information and literature in relation to chosen topic.
• Demonstrates a capacity to explain and apply relevant concepts.
• Shows evidence of reading beyond the required readings.
• Justifies any conclusions reached with well-formed arguments and not merely assertions.
• Provides a conclusion or summary.
• Correctly uses academic writing, presentation and grammar
• Complies with academic standards of legibility, referencing and bibliographical details (including reference list).
• Writes clearly, with accurate spelling and grammar as well as proper sentence and paragraph construction.
• 'Uses appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research.
For a solution, connect with online professionals!